Southern Pain Society’s 36th Annual Meeting
October 7 - October 9
Pain Management: The Times They Are Still A-Changin
October 7 – 9, 2022
Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
We have developed a robust agenda with outstanding speakers and 15 hours of CME, CNE, and CEU credit. We are accepting abstracts which may be of particular interest to your residents and fellows. Our topics include:
- Migraine Treatment and Interventional Therapies
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Update
- Pain Management in Infants and Children
- Treatments for Rheumatoid, Psoriatic and Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cancer Pain Management
- Ketamine: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Interventional Techniques
- Personality Disorders and Chronic Pain
- Legal Issues and Telehealth after COVID
- Neuropathic Pain
- And more!
Visit Southern Pain Society to register, view the brochure, book your hotel room and obtain the guidelines for submitting an abstract.
We hope to see you in NOLA!