- This event has passed.
ASRA Pain Medicine’s Pain and MSK Ultrasound Cadaver Course
June 11, 2022 - June 12, 2022
ASRA Pain Medicine’s MSK Ultrasound Cadaver Course provides intensive, highly interactive learning and practical information that you can immediately put to use in your practice. Each topic consists of an introductory lecture followed by hands-on practice using live models and cadavers.
- MSK sonoanatomy (hip, knee, shoulder, hand, elbow, and ankle) and scanning
- Sonoanatomy and scanning of peripheral and axial structures
- Ultrasound-guided denervation and peripheral neuromodulation
- Ultrasound-guided PRP injections
- Interventional and diagnostic ultrasound techniques
- Cadavers and live models for hands-on instruction
- Small group learning with no more than 5 participants per group
- Renowned faculty sharing their expertise with a low faculty-to-learner ratio
- Comprehensive course curriculum to support learning prior to, during, and after the course